Sunday, August 21, 2011

It doesn't get any better than jeans...

I just love looking old photos of ordinary people and hollywood stars wearing jeans in everyday life!
Western Gals

Clark Gable & Carol Lombard

Bing Crosby
Teenagers in the '50s

Elvis signed an autograph
Miss Monroe

On location

Bubblegum moment

Young Couple in the 50s

Girls in pedal pushers

Lee add

Lee Add #2

1950s add

Miss Liz Taylor on location


Miss Liz again

Relaxing



Grace Kelly

Debbie Reynolds

I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans: the most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes.
Yves Saint Laurent

1 comment:

  1. I love the collection of photos. Enjoyed them very much.

    ReplyDelete