Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lemonade In The Grass.

My inspiration for the past few days is the combination of green and yellow.
Here is my Etsy treasury list with some selected items.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NzIyNzU2OHw2NDczMjk5Njc/lemonade-in-the-grass

Since today is the first day of autumn, i thoughT that i'm oblidged to keep the summer mood a bit longer in this blog for the following reasons:
a.I leave in Greece and here summer lasts for at least 1 month more.
b.Today is also my first day on actual holidays!(typically yesterday was the first but when we arrived at Pileio it was raining cats & dogs!!!!grrrr)
c.I still have freshly bought summer clothes (plus a wonderful 40s (green!!!) bathing suit) that  i didn't have the chance to wear yet....

Sincerely,
Swell Dame



No comments:

Post a Comment