Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Splendor in a hat!














I discovered this amazing shop at Etsy yesterday and it became an instant favourite!I stood still for several minutes looking at Behinda Dolic's work and i couldnt deside which of her creations i love the most...
I'll use 2 words to describe this 29 years old Bosnian artist's work cause words can not express what the pics are sayin on their own: Impeccable taste!
Very hard to find this days all in one package and this gal has it all!Quallity,form and structure,originality,amazing models,terrific pictures,exquisite styling...
Gee,it's better to stop writing and get me one to go!
Photos courtesy of Behida Dolic.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/yellowfield7

Sincerely,
Swell Dame

2 comments:

  1. I really love those hats!!! But when I see her prices, I think I prefer my vintage 40's-50's hats bought for some euros at local flea markets... Thanks for the link!
    http://lostin1950.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna's Vintage HeavenNovember 4, 2011 at 1:16 PM

    Hats Larger than Life!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete