Thursday, November 24, 2011

Femme Totale-Dita #1

A few weeks ago Dita von Teese released her own perfume,Femme Totale!

                              
                                                          I just love this seemed gloves!
“I wanted it to be a perfume that smelled exactly how I imagined it. I doubt the perfumers in Paris imagined that I would be in their shop almost every day for an entire year,”
                                      ...and the pom pon veil is gorgeous as well!
                                          Here it is again from better angle...

“A scent needs to reflect all the different facets of my personality. It had to be elegant, glamorous, sophisticated, sexy, dark, and mysterious,” 
             The black grecian dress is the perfect choise for this campaign!

“Dita Von Teese”
Eau de Parfum, 20 ml, MSRP: € 16.50
Eau de Parfum, 40 ml, MSRP: € 28.00
Deodorant Spray, 150 ml, MSRP: € 11.50
Shower Gel, 200 ml, MSRP: € 11.50
Body Lotion, 200 ml, MSRP: € 11.50
Gift Set incl. Eau de Parfum, 20 ml, and Shower Gel, 75 ml, MSRP: € 16.50

No comments:

Post a Comment